- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter plus 2 Tablespoons, softened
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 7 oz bag Reese's mini peanut butter cups
For the Brownie layer:
For the Cookie layer:
- For the brownie layer, melt chocolate chips and butter in the microwave. Add sugar, flour and eggs and combine.
- Pour into a 13x9 baking dish lined with nonstick foil.
- For the cookie dough, beat butter smooth. Add in milk, vanilla, sugars, peanut butter and egg. Add flour salt and baking powder. Fold in peanut butter chips and Reese's mini PB cups.
- Drop cookie dough onto brownie batter layer. Smooth evenly with offset spatula.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 35-40 minutes. Remove and cool completely. Refrigerate and cut into bars.